Our little "Hay Hay" is growing so big and so fast. We had a great day together on the fourth of July and on Pioneer day. We went to my Aunt Sandy's house during the day and had a BBQ with all of my Aunts and Cousins. Then in the evening we went to Brent's Aunt Tami's house. We did fireworks their. Hayden is not a big fan of fireworks. His whole body tense up and his arm flail out. Hayden gets startled very easily.
Here is a picture of Hayden with his cousins on Brent side. Megan on the left is five weeks younger than Hayden. Caitlyn is on the right and she is six weeks younger than Hayden. It is so fun having cousins the same age.


7 comments:
How adorable are those babies!!! They will be such good friends in a few years!!
Hopefully he doesn't turn out like Madi. She has yet to sit a 4th of July or 24th of July outside for all of the fireworks. She usually ends up inside watching from the window. At least she doesn't cry anymore when she hears a siren.
We have found your blog! Those are some great 4th of July pictures. (This is Abe by the way.)
Don't kids make life so much fun?!
Elizabeth isn't a big fan of fireworks either, she covers her eyes with both hands and tries to hide...it's hysterical!
Hayden is so cute...I need to come see you guys!
Mel!!! I was so excited to get a link to your blog! I have been wondering about you and your little one. He is so stinkin' cute! And you look awesome. Actually, you looked awesome at the end of your pregnancy. I still have 7 weeks to go and I think people look at me and wonder if a baby is going to drop out at any given moment. I'm so excited for you guys. Congrats to your little family. And thanks for letting me know about your blog! Ours is:
zoo-or-zog.blogspot.com
Mel!! I'm so glad you have a blog. Hayden is so darn cute. I'm glad we got to see you a few weeks ago. Let us know if you're ever in St. George and want to get together.
Love,
Mary & family
www.jasonandmaryhealy.blogspot.com
Hi Gardners! I found your blog through Abe's! I haven't seen your little guy yet- he is a cutie! I need to stop by one day...
Our blog is sutherlandmanifesto.com, maybe you've already seen it before.
What Mel!! You have a blog?? I'm not sure how I came across it and found you, but I did--maybe it was meant to be! Now I can watch your cute little family from across the miles! Yipeee!
Post a Comment