Brent, Hayden and I took a trip to Connecticut during the beautiful Fall time. My brohter and his family live there. It is fun to visit them and to have a nice place to stay while we tour around New England. This is King's Pond which is just down the street from my brother's house. It is crazy there are random ponds everywhere.
One of the days we took a trip up to Kent Falls. It was awesome. Their were Falls all the way up the mountain. Hayden is a trooper to be carted around by us as we enjoyed our sight seeing everywhere. When we returned from the Falls back to my brother's house, some of the neighborhood kids were having a book sale. They had two shelves full of books. Our neices and nephews went down to see it. The next thing you know my littlest nephew Benjamin who is three years old went down and said hi. Then he took both of his hands and with all of his energy pushed the shelf down with the books all over the ground. It was so halirous.
Brent Hayden and I took off on our own to go
see a little bit more of New England.
We went to Newport Rhode Island, which we loved, to Cape Cod Massachuetts, which was okay and to Boston which was historic. This is one of the six lighthouse we saw.



2 comments:
I love the pics... I hope you don't mind me changing your background!
Great blog entry. Your nephew must really hate books!
Post a Comment