You can't tell in the picture but one of the benches that is by the river is mostly covered.
Here is a bridge by the Murray Pool.
This is parking lot by the outdoor Murray Pool.
This is the part by Parkside Elementary. Part of field at Parkside was flooded as well. Sunday night Brent received an email from our Stake President letting him know that people in the community were going to start sandbagging because their were homes at risk. So Brent went out as soon as could. I know that a lot of people showed up to help out. Brent did not get home until 2 a.m. I know that they got a lot done and helped out a lot of people. This little event made me think about what a great community we live. Even though their are wars going on, and people fighting wickedness all over the world, the one thing that I realized is that if someone or something was in trouble it is good to know that people will come together and help out. 

1 comment:
That is so crazy!! I can't believe the Murray Pool parking lot was that covered. I love Murray Pool, by the way. We go there a lot with Dan's family. We're big fans. And we love the Haunted Woods they do at that park for Halloween. Have you guys ever been?
And Happy 2nd birthday to Hayden! So true... time goes WAY too fast. Syd starts kindergarten this year. I started to cry at her preschool graduation. I turned to Dan and said, "What am I going to be like when she graduates from high school?!?" Hayden is a cutie and sounds like was well loved by the family. Good job on the cupcakes! They look awesome!!
Post a Comment